Features and Benefits of our Electric Storage Heaters
If you are tired of ineffective night storage heaters or want to get away from the inconvenience of Oil and LPG, our modern storage heaters could be the solution for you. Our radiators are manufactured in Germany where electric heating is more advanced than what we’ve been used to in the UK.
We believe that our modern German engineered slimline storage heaters give many benefits over and above traditional night storage heaters, and that they are a clean convenient alternative to Oil or LPG. Our radiators are also a natural choice for households powered by solar energy.
Tested by hand
Every element of your heater’s ceramic core will be painstakingly hand-tested by engineers in Germany, to ensure it is non-porous, protecting the element from moisture, and we receive photographic proof of each heater’s test.
Unique, fluted design
This design multiplies the effective surface area-spreading warmth throughout the room – and gives an even, comfortable temperature from floor to ceiling.
25-year core Guarantee
Every ELKAtherm heater is backed by a free, 25-year guarantee – underwritten direct by the manufacturers themselves, for complete peace of mind.
Complete Control Over Your Heating 24 Hours A Day
Set the heating to your required temperature room by room. Simple dial control on the side of the radiator.
Industry leading Heat App, wireless control of your heating from a smart phone or tablet.
- Our German electric radiators enjoy the benefit of a manufacturer backed 25 year guarantee*
- Innovative design provides a larger surface area
- Slimline storage heaters are much more slender than Economy 7 storage heaters
- Modern design in 64 different sizes and can be specified in any RAL colour
- Wall mounted or free standing
- No maintenance bills. EVER!
- Radiates and convects warm air to help combat condensation
- Economical to run and no more back-up heating on those long cold winter nights
- Enlarged fins provide superb convection so the whole room enjoys a similar heated temperature with no cold spots and no cold feet
- The same temperature on the floor as on the ceiling
- Helps (and in some cases can eradicate) damp and particles that irritate allergy sufferers
- Simple Installation fitted in one day with no mess, no pipes, no water and no muddy boots!
New Build Regulations
Our German Radiators are compliant under SAPS 2012 and have been rated SAPS CODE 691 Part L building regulations for new build properties.
We Take No Chance With Your Safety
Every single installation of our slimline storage heaters is completed by teams of fully qualified electricians
For every installation that requires it, we issue Electrical Installation Certificate BS 7671:2008 confirming the job has been completed to the highest UK recognised standard
Where necessary we bring your household electrics and consumer unit up to current UK standards and carry out the following works if required
New ring mains or radials
New consumer units with RCD protection.
*Please refer to our technical section for full details